20" Wide Liberty Hybrid Chair
What makes the Premium Hybrid Liberty Pew Stacker different from our standard stacker is its fully upholstered back. While our standard stacker has an exposed metal frame like most pew stackers on the market, our Premium Pew Stacker has no exposed frame, just beautifully upholstered fabric – something no other manufacturer offers in this price range.
- Chairs come fully assembled with seats and back completely attached to the frame
- Frame Quality Manufactured in the U.S.A.!
- Fully Upholstered ergonomic back for elegance and extra comfort!
- Rolled-front seat cushion for extra leg comfort!
- Heavy-duty 16 gauge steel construction
- Close looped frame construction with torsion bar system
- Durable and attractive powder coating
- Top-grade seat and back construction
- Super heavy-duty contract grade fabric
- Commercial grade 2 lb. 45 ILD seat cushion
- Built in Ontario, California USA or Lawrenceburg, Tennessee USA, and ready for quick delivery
- Exceeds Cal-117 specifications
- Ganging device: integrated welded interlocks for locking chairs close together
- Bookrack: optional
- Card/Pencil holder: optional
- The Liberty Pew Stacker Hybrid Church Chairs have the high quality you would expect from American craftsmen.
- It’s well made frame built from cold-rolled USA steel features mandrel bending and radius edges to produce and stronger frame than any other in the industry; It easy supports 1000+ lbs.
- It’s much more elegant AND comfortable compared to most stackable church chairs with its Fully Upholstered ergonomic back and rolled-front seat cushion promoting healthy sitting and circulation. And because it’s stackable, the Liberty Pew Stack is easy to move and store.
- And best of all, we build it for you; NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED.
- The Liberty Pew Stacker Hybrid Church Chair model 115 features contract grade, stain resistant olefin fabric and environmentally friendly powder-coat finish with Interlocks.
Unlike most other online resellers of church chairs, we put our warranty in writing; and we stand behind it with policies and procedures that take the agony out of customer service. Our products are backed by our Manufacturing and Service Partner, has been supplying chairs to churches for decades and maintains a reputation for world class customer service and product warranty support that is unequaled.
- Limited Lifetime Frame/Structural Warranty
- 5 years fabric (within the Continental United States; contact for fabric warranties outside of the Continental United States)
- 5 years components
PI 5 CP