The Maywood Benches: Rectangle
Ideal for Synagogue, Churchs, Schools and Camps.
Plywood Core 5/8" thick plywood with no voids or patches. Both sides sanded smooth. Protective walnut stain applied to top and bottom.
High Pressure Laminates Plywood core: 5/8" thick plywood, sanded smooth, without voids and patches. Laminate: .050 thick high pressure laminate on top as well as a .050 thick backer sheet on underside.
Crimped Aluminum Edge
- Molding is high-pressure crimped to the top. Available on all plywood tops, and high pressure laminate tops.
Vinyl Flush Edge
- Molding is a black flat vinyl “T” edge. Available on all laminate tops and all plywood tops.
- All steel self-supporting construction – welded and riveted throughout with steel stacking plates.
- Legs are 11/2"” square 20 gauge steel tubing with steel leg caps.
- Legs are welded to rectangular stretcher of the same material and riveted to full length steel angle rails 13/4" x 1”
- Chassis are secured to tops with elevator bolts.
- All metal parts are powder coated.
- 18” height x 12” width
- Comes in 6' & 8' length