The Maywood C-Leg Series Laminate Top Bumper "T" Molding with Modesty Panel
Plywood Core clearfaced plywood 5/8" thick, sanded smooth, without voids or patches. Protective walnut stain applied to top and bottom.
Laminate: HPDL on top as well as a backer sheet on underside.
Bumper "T" Edge
- Molding is a bumper "T" edge.
- Leg material: 1 1/4" round, 16 gauge cold rolled steel tubing.
- Two vertical tubes, on a single steel tube cross piece with rubber feet at both ends, are positioned at the front of the table.
- Chassis is a 1-3/4" x 1" 14 gauge steel channel box section that completely surrounds the underside of the table.
- Corners of the channel box section are constructed of .035" thick cold rolled steel.
- Three 1-1/4" pipe straps are attached over each leg on each side for extra support.
- Chassis is attached to the top with screws.
- An automatic gravity lock provides a positive locking mechanism.
- Plastic caps are inserted into the ends of legs.
- Chassis is black powder-coated.
- Silver powder-coated.
- 8" wide and covers overall length of the table.
- Panel is constructed with a 5/8" thick plywood core, HPDL on both sides.
- Welded to the table chassis with spring loaded hinges that pivot.
- Safety latch holds Modesty Panel in place when folded and being transported.
- Standard Height: 29"
- 30" available upon request at no extra charge.
- 5ft (60") only available at 29" height.