The Maywood Stationary Series Laminate Top with Aluminum Flush
Plywood Core 5/8" thick plywood, sanded smooth without voids or patches.
High Pressure Laminate Tops: .050 thick high pressure laminate on top as well as a .050 thick backer sheet on underside. Any laminate top over 60" wide must be seamed.
Vinyl Flush Edge
- Molding is a black flat vinyl "T" edge.
- Four leg configuration with legs positioned in corners.
- Leg material: 1 1/8" square, 16 gauge steel tubing.
- Glides: black plastic pressed into ends of legs.
- Finish: black or silver powder coating.
- 14 gauge steel mounting brackets are welded to top of legs.
- Legs are bolted to aprons with four carriage bolts.
- Size: 3" high x 7/64" wide
- Material: aluminum alloy. Fastened to underside perimeter of top with long sheet metal screws.
- Finish: black powder coating.
- Standard: 29"
- 30" available upon request