TLA Series folding conference tables are constructed of 3/4” plywood or 5/8” particle core with a high-pressure laminate finish. Adjustable heights from 22 to 29 inches, in 1 inch increments. The highly durable series includes a T-mold edge banding that protects the table from chipping. Sturdy legs are 14-gauge steel with a chrome-plated finish. The standard black metal finish with chrome inserts enhances the overall appearance along with decorative leg panels, which match the tabletop finish. The TLA Series is well designed and features a spring-bolt locking leg brace that promote stability as well as plastic leg glides that safeguard the floor. The TLA Series is available in adjustable height to promote maximum user comfort and ship fully assembled.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-231-5636.
Features (Back to Top of Page)
- 3/4" plywood or 5/8" particleboard core with a high-pressure laminate finish
- Long-term durability
- Easy vertical adjustments
- 14-gauge steel legs with chrome plated finish
- Available in adjustable height
- Features spring-bolt locking leg brace
- Plastic leg glides keep floors safe
Finishes (Back to Top of Page)
Models (Back to Top of Page)