X-FOLD tables combine the stability of a tubular steel folding understructure with the durability of a solid plywood core top surfaced with ABS plastic, HP laminate or a stained surface. When opened for use, the four points of contact with the floor ensure maximum stability. Tables may be folded to a vertical position for efficient storage.
The possible uses of this table are many and varied. Educational applications range from the cafeteria and common areas to the classroom and student events. Churches and other public assembly facilities will find these tables useful for receptions and other gatherings.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-231-5636.
- 30” and 42” heights available
- 1" diameter, 16 gauge steel tube legs
- Wide leg base for maximum stability
- Easy to operate folding mechanism
- Space saving vertical storage
- Easy to clean surface
- Durable vinyl or galvanized steel edge