Products and Markets
Products and Markets
Looking for MityLite’s hallmark comfort features in a durable yet ultra-light banquet chair? The Elite Series offers a variety of back styles in aluminum frames, MityLite’s patented flex-back and FormFlex™ seat, 25 durable frame finishes, and wide variety of fabric options. Elite Series chairs are ideal for banquet and event facilities of any size.
- Supports more than 1,000 pounds (454KG)
- Durable yet lightweight aluminum chair frame
- 25 durable powder coated finishes: distinction that lasts
- Plush 2.5-inch thick MDI polyurethane foam for long-term comfort
- Patented formflex™ seat & flex-back option for unsurpassed comfort
- 1000+ fabric options
- Permanent stain protection option on nearly any fabric w/ nano-tex™
- Exceeds BIFMA standards
- A variety of back styles, stack up to 10 high
- Back Styles; Fixed, Flex
- Seat: FormFlex™, Polypropylene
- Finish: Standard powder coat finishes
- Fabrics:A-P Grades, TB133, COM
- Fabric Yardage (COM):.7-1.0
- Standard Glide: Nickel-plated swivel
- Ganging: Wire, Plastic, Retractable
- Aluminum tube profiles: Smooth*, Fluted
The optimal storage density is 10 chairs per stack
with a stack density of 4.8-inches (120 mm) per chair.
The full flex-back option offers a travel of 4.5 inches +/- 0.25 inches for individualized seating comfort.
The device features a unique fail-safe apparatus. Available upon request.
Eight stack buttons protect the finish and stabilize the legs when the chairs are stacked
A retractable ganging option available.
WARRANTY, STANDARDS, AND SUSTAINABILITY
MityLite warrants its Elite Series chair frames to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use, service, and handling for a period of twelve  years. MityLite warrants its chair fabric, foam, seat base and paint for a period of one  year from the date of purchase. Customer’s Own Material must meet MityLite standards. Upholstery is NOT warranted for outdoor use.
Elite Series chairs meet or exceed all applicable tests from ANSI / BIFMA X 5.1 - 2002. All upholstery and foam meet or exceed California Bulletin 117. Optional Kevlar upholstery lining is available if California TB 133 compliance is required.
Elite Series chairs are GREENGUARD Certified® and qualify for credits through LEED® and other sustainable building programs