The Estate banquet chair is a sophisticated option for facilities looking to achieve an upscale and cultivated presence. It has all the benefits of traditional banquet chairs but with a design that is far from ordinary. Featuring a sturdy aluminum frame with integrated arms making it a fantastic choice for aging or highly refined environments. The Estate banquet chair comes in powder coat and faux wood finishes.
- Plush waterfall seat cushion with patented FormFlex seat
- Durable yet lightweight aluminum chair frame
- Twin articulating steel spring flex-back
- Molded ply-form backrest with integrated lumbar support
- Powder-coated frame finish
- Retractable steel tab and slot ganging available
- Chair Width - 19" (48 cm)
- Chair Depth - 20" (51 cm)
- Chair Height - 37.75" (96 cm)
- Seat Height - 17.5 (44.5 cm)
- Weight - 18 lbs
MityLite warrants Estate Series chair frames to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use, service, and handling for a period of twelve  years. MityLite warrants its chair fabric, foam, seat base and paint for a period of one  year from the date of purchase. Customer’s Own Material must meet MityLite standards. Upholstery is NOT warranted for outdoor use.
Estate chairs meet or exceed all applicable tests from ANSI / BIFMA X 5.1 - 2002. All upholstery and foam meet or exceed California Bulletin 117-2013. Optional Kevlar upholstery lining is available if California TB 133 compliance is required.
Estate chairs are GREENGUARD Certified® and qualify for credits through LEED® and other sustainable building programs.