Trident carries Mity-Lite aluminum tables.
Mity-Lite's Al-13 Aluminum Tables offer superb functionality to meet 21st century expectations by incorporating versatility and strength into one seamless design. Unlike competitive offerings constructed of individual aluminum planks bolted together,
Al-13's anodized one-piece table surface achieves a clean, sophisticated look with or without a brushed tabletop pattern, is maintenance-free, and provides a more sanitary surface.
Made entirely of aluminum (legs, support structure, folding mechanisms, and tabletop), Al-13 Aluminum Tables are 20% lighter than conventional folding tables, strong enough to hold more than 3,000 lbs, and are nearly 100% recyclable.
Go Seamless. Choose Al-13.
Features & Benefits:
- Durable and lightweight; supports over 3,000 lbs (1,361 kg) yet weighs 20% less than a conventional folding table
- Seamless anodized table surface for a more sophisticated linenless look that is also maintenance-free
- Durable support structure with reinforced edges and corners won't rust, crack, warp, or dent
- Slender 2.5" profile cuts shipping and storage costs and allows for quicker set-up and takedown
- Sustainable all-aluminum design is nearly 100% recyclable
- Duracorner™ comes standard and withstands a 2 foot drop
- Sound-dampening standard on all tables
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor use
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA