Products and Markets
Products and Markets
Facilities and Dancers both Prefer the "Dancers Choice Extreme" Portable Dance Floor - Handcrafed in the USA for Durability
"DCE" is the Dancers Choice with Extreme edge and surface protection for a Portable Dance Floor
This durable yet high performance dance floor meets the needs of high use facilities that still need a real wood feel. The "Dancers Choice Extreme" dance floor is a high-quality, hand-crafted, portable dance floor for use anywhere a beautiful, high-performance and easy-to-install dance floor is required. Our customers need a durable laminate floor with the feel that dancers like.
DCE panels are truly portable: 36” x 36”” and weigh only 25 lbs – enabling easy transport, comfortable handling by one person and efficient storage. We offer specially-designed transport carts, which provide storage, speed installs and will also protect your floor from damage and loss. The seamless design is preferred by all types of dancers.
Simulated Wood Dance Floors With Beautiful Design & Construction
- Real "wood grain feel" laminate over solid plywood feels more natural than other many laminates.
- Panel backs are sealed with tough non skid "gatorback" coating to provide traction on carpeted floors or outside.
- Easy to handle size and weight
- Tongue and groove panels fit precisely for squared floor
- Back sealed using nonskid gatorback coating
- Ribbed aluminum edging with 11 Degree slope for safer easy access
- Pieces fasten securely with cam-lock system
- All panels are exactly the same and interchangeable for fast
- Moisture resistance
- Each panel and tongue perimeter trim are cam-locks
- Provided T-handle hex key wrench (standard tool) will be used to lock and unlock the panels and perimeter trim together
- Trim anodized extruded aluminum that precision formed and perfectly squared when assembled to the core
- Perimeter trim is anodized extruded aluminum precision formed to fit panel trim
- Panel size: 36'' x 36''
- Ribbed Edge is 4.25'' wide
- Proundly Made in the USA
FAQ (Frequently asked Questions)
1. What kinds of dancing can be performed on Dancer Choice Extreme (DCE) portable dance floor?
The floor is ideal for all kinds of dancing. The portable dance floor is ideal for dance competitions, exhibitions and professional dance studios as a practice floor. The spectacular all-wood look makes it ideal for weddings and other special events. Many hotels, banquet halls and churches use our floor becasue it is durable.
2. What colors are available?
The dance floor is available in Dark or Red Oak and Light Oak.
3. What is the DCE made of?
The DCE floor is made of durable wood like laminate and is handcrafted to produce the best quality portable dance floor on the market. Our floors do not use particle board or low-cost components that could compromise the look and feel of the portable dance floor.
4. I am trying to find a delivered price on Dancers Choice Extreme Dance Floor – but I cannot find any delivered prices listed?
We can not list delivered prices because all of our price quotes include freight. You can get an immediate and complete price quote from us quickly by completing the Sales Quote Form. You may also call one of our dance floor specialists for a price quote at 866-485-2864 or 801-407-4297 (M-F 8am-6pm) or by email: email@example.com
6. I need a dance floor next week, do you offer rush delivery service?
Yes, we can accommodate rush orders as we stock inventory. Please call one of our dance floor specialists to discuss your needs! Toll-free: 866-485-2864 or 801-407-4297 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Do you offer a storage cart for the Dancers Choice Extreme?
Yes, we offer a transport/storage cart that was designed especially for the DCE portable dance floor. The Cart can hold up to 24 panels (store panels on edge, and is highly recommended for transporting and storing panels. It will also speed up installation and dismantle times.
8. What form of payment do you accept?
We accept cash via ACH or wire and business checks, all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. We also accept Purchase Orders from qualified corporations, municipalities and universities. Check out our Policies.
9. Can my company set up Net 30 terms with you?
Yes, please review Policies.
10 . I have trouble screwing in a light bulb, can I install this portable dance floor myself?
Yes, almost anyone can do it.
9. Do I need instructions to install Dancer Choice portable dance floor?
Yes and no. The first time we strongly recommend that you read through the instructions carefully before attempting to install the floor, and anytime after if you forgot. While the floor is simple to install, it does require careful handling to avoid damage to the floor and connection system. See Dance floor installation Instructions.
10. Can Dancer Choice portable dance floor be used outside?
Yes. Dancers Choice can be used outside underneath a tent or canopy. We strongly advise not to leave the floor out overnight though as moisture can cause any dance floor.
11. I am planning a wedding with 200 guests, what size dance floor will I need?
We estimate that with 200 guests, about 70 will be dancing at any given time. To accommodate 70 dancers, we recommend providing an 18ft x 18ft dance floor. See our How To Calculate a Dance Floor Size section for more info.
12. What do I do if one of the panels gets damaged?
You can order replacement panels. Contact us at toll-free: 866-485-2864 (801-407-4297) email: email@example.com
13. What can I use to clean the floor?
The Dancer Choice Extreme portable dance floor is simple to clean. For general cleaning, we recommend starting with a dry mop to remove loose debris. If more is required, proceed to using a damp mop.
14. What’s the best way to store Dancer Choice portable dance floor?
We strongly recommend purchase of the specially-designed dance floor storage cart. The cart holds up to 24 panels upright and will also greatly speed installation and dismantle.
More Dance Floor Specifications
Each panel is 3’x3’ and has two tongue and two groove panel trim edges imbedded into the sides and precisely squared. All panels are exactly the same and interchangeable for fast, easy floor assembly.
Core - 3/4” solid plywood.
Surface - Premium luxury vinyl is bonded to core with environmentally compatible commercial grade adhesive. Vinyl surface is maintenance free and easy to clean.
Backing - Panel backs are spray sealed with GatorBackTM coating providing traction and moisture resistance for protection against slippage and outdoor elements.
Trim- Anodized extruded aluminum is precision formed and perfectly squared when assembled to core.
Anodized extruded aluminum precision formed to fit Panel trim. The 4.25” wide perimeter is ribbed and features an 11° slope allowing safe and easy access to floor surface.
Constructed into each panel and tongue perimeter trim are Cam-Locks. The provided T-handle hex key wrench will be used to lock and unlock the panels and perimeter trim together.
Standard finish in Dark (Red) Oak or Light Oak planks. Other color options available upon request.
Potable Dance Floor Transport Truck. Holds 24 3’x3’ panels and perimeter trim.
Full 2 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects under normal use. Trident will repair or replace (at our option) at no charge; customer assumes all freight charges.