Products and Markets
Products and Markets
Dancers Prefer the "Dancers Choice" Portable Dance Floor - Handcrafed in the USA
"DC" is the Dancers Choice for a Portable Dance Floor
This top-of-the-line portable dance floor system - offers unparalleled quality and performance. The "Dancers Choice" dance floor is a high-quality, hand-crafted, portable dance floor for use anywhere a beautiful, high-performance and easy-to-install dance floor is required. Our customers include the most prestigious dance competitions in the world and prestigious clubs, resorts, schools, and municipalities.
DC panels are truly portable: 39” x 39” x ¾” and weigh only 25 lbs – enabling easy transport, comfortable handling by one person and efficient storage. We offer specially-designed transport carts, which provide storage, speed installs and will also protect your floor from damage and loss. The seamless design is preferred by all types of dancers.
Wood Dance Floors With Beautiful Design & Construction
- Real wood construction
- Matching wood borders/transitions - the only portable dance floor that offers wood edging!
- Three different wood types to select from - maple, oak and Espresso
- No particle board or low-cost components
- No unsightly metal borders/seams visible
- Unique construction
- Choice of connection system
- solid wood dance floor finishes
- maple oak Espresso
Wood Dance Floors That Are Simple To Install With A Patented Connection System - Specific To Your Unique Needs
Option 1- Slide and Snap System:
Dancers Choice Pro’s expertly crafted interlocking dance floor section connects easily to adjacent panels without any tools or equipment. Sections simply snap together using our patented connection system. Our unique interlock system insures that our floors will not disconnect or slip and precludes the need for unsightly metal seaming, common on most other floors. Each dance floor module incorporates a natural spring, which is why professional dancers prefer Dancers Choice Pro floors to all others.
- Less time to set up
- No moving parts or connector plates to break or lose
- Dance floor will not creep or come apart
- No need for ratchets, Allen wrenches, or screwdrivers - nothing to lose
Option 2- Cam Lock and Receiver Clip System:
Dancers Choice Pro is pleased to offer an even easier option for connecting your proffessional dance floor panels. Simply guide the heavy-duty aluminum protrusions into the corresponding receiver clips and turn the cam lock 180° with our ergonomic cam key. Our unique cam lock system insures that our floors will not disconnect or slip and precludes the need for unsightly metal seaming, common on most other floors. Each dance floor module incorporates a natural spring, which is why professional dancers prefer Dancers Choice Pro floors to all others.
- Requires less physical exertion than the slide and snap system
- Features the same heavy-duty aluminum cam lock system employed by military grade portable roadways
- Easy to use Cam Key tool fits comfortably in any hand
Low Cost To Maintain
High gloss finish is easy to clean with normal cleaning fluids and May be polished
Durable aluminum framing and components will not rust
Dancers Choice specially formulated Professional Dance Floor cleaner available for optimum cleaning. Call.
Dance Floors Made Out of Wood That Are Lightweight & Easy to Store
DC panels are truly portable: 39” x 39” x ¾” and weigh only 25 lbs – enabling easy transport, comfortable handling by one person and efficient storage. We offer specially-designed transport carts, which provide storage, speed installs and will also protect your floor from damage and loss.
Only 25 lbs. per panel - Panels are 39” x 39” x ¾” for compact storage
All aluminum extrusions for lighter weight
Custom transport carts hold up to 25 panels each and allow for ease of storage and use Dance Flooring Wheeled Cart
- Speeds installation and breakdown times.
- Can also be used for storage.
- Holds up to 25 DC panels. Supports up to 750 lbs.
- Size: 29"Wx 40"L (50-5/8" w/ removable handle)x 43-1/4"H
- Weight: 67 lbs.
- Material: Steel frame. Wooden platform is carpeted.
- Cost Effective Wooden Dance Floors
Save money on installation and removal labor due to patented connection system
Ships compactly for greater savings
Long life and low maintenance
Modular and expandable as needed
Comes with you if you move to another facility
FAQ (Frequently asked Questions)
1. What kinds of dancing can be performed on Dancer Choice portable dance floor?
The Dancer Choice portable dance floor is ideal for all kinds of dancing. Originally, the DC floor was designed by professional ballroom dancers specifically to suit the specific needs of professional dancers. As such, the DC portable dance floor is ideal for dance competitions, exhibitions and professional dance studios as a practice floor. The spectacular seamless, all-wood look of the DC, makes it ideal for weddings and other special events. Many hotels, banquet halls and churches use our floor.
2. What colors are available?
The Dancer Choice portable dance floor is made of real wood and is available in Clear Maple,Natural Oak or Espresso. See Colors.
3. What is the Dancer Choice made of?
The DC floor is made of 100% real wood and is handcrafted to produce the best quality portable dance floor on the market. Our floors do not use particle board or low-cost components that could compromise the look and feel of the portable dance floor. Dancers Choice is also the only portable dance floor that offers matching wood edging.
4. Does Dancer Choice portable dance floor have edging?
Yes, Dancers Choice has matching real wood, sloped edge pieces and corner pieces. This is the only portable dance floor that offers matching wood edging. The sloped edging allows for a smooth transition between the ground and the dance floor – avoiding a potential tripping hazard. The matching wood edging gives the DC portable dance floor an elegant finish. See how it looks below.
5. I am trying to find a delivered price on Dancers Choice Dance Floor – but I cannot find any delivered prices listed?
We can not list delivered prices because all of our price quotes include freight. You can get an immediate and complete price quote from us quickly by completing the Sales Quote Form. You may also call one of our dance floor specialists for a price quote at 866-485-2864 or 801-407-4297 (M-F 8am-6pm) or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. I need a dance floor next week, do you offer rush delivery service?
Yes, we can accommodate rush orders as we stock inventory. Please call one of our dance floor specialists to discuss your needs! Toll-free: 866-485-2864 or 801-407-4297 or email email@example.com
7. Do you offer a storage cart for the Dancers Choice?
Yes, we offer a transport/storage cart that was designed especially for the DC portable dance floor. The DC Cart can hold up to 25 panels (store panels standing up, wood-to-wood to avoid damage) and is highly recommended for transporting and storing panels. It will also speed up installation and dismantle times.
39. What form of payment do you accept?
We accept cash via ACH or wire and business checks, all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. We also accept Purchase Orders from qualified corporations, municipalities and universities. Check out our Policies.
7. Can my company set up Net 30 terms with you?
Yes, please review Policies.
8. I have trouble screwing in a light bulb, can I install Dancer Choice portable dance floor myself?
Yes, anyone can do it. The male-female snap connection system makes installation a breeze. See How to install the dance floor.
9. Do I need instructions to install Dancer Choice portable dance floor?
Yes and no. The first time we strongly recommend that you read through the instructions carefully before attempting to install the floor, and anytime after if you forgot. While Dancers Choice is simple to install, it does require careful handling to avoid damage to the floor and connection system. See Dance floor nstallation Instructions.
10. Can Dancer Choice portable dance floor be used outside?
Yes. Dancers Choice can be used outside underneath a tent or canopy. We strongly advise not to leave the floor out overnight though as moisture can cause damage to the wood.
11. I am planning a wedding with 200 guests, what size dance floor will I need?
We estimate that with 200 guests, about 70 will be dancing at any given time. To accommodate 70 dancers, we recommend providing an 18ft x 18ft dance floor. See our How To Calculate a Dance Floor Size section for more info.
12. What do I do if one of the panels gets damaged?
You can order replacement panels. Contact us at toll-free: 866-485-2864 (801-407-4297) email: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. What can I use to clean the floor?
The Dancer Choice portable dance floor is simple to clean, but you do need to use care as this is an all-wood floor. For general cleaning, we recommend starting with a dry mop to remove loose debris. If more is required, proceed to using a damp mop. For heel marks, scuffs and ink or other spots or stains, we recommend using denatured alcohol (sold at most hardware stores)
14. What’s the best way to store Dancer Choice portable dance floor?
We strongly recommend purchase of the specially-designed dance floor storage cart. The cart holds up to 25 panels upright and will also greatly speed installation and dismantle. If you are going to store Dancer Choice portable dance floor without our Storage Cart, we recommend storing panels with the wood panels facing each other (to avoid scratching) and upright.